About OurLaw Firm
Thousands of people in Kansas are injured or killed each year due to someone else’s negligence.
Advocating for the personal injuries of victims of negligence in Kansas
A personal injury can be costly and time-consuming. Thousands of people in Kansas are injured or killed each year due to someone else’s negligence. The Kansas legal team at Pyle Law is dedicated to offering clients with personal injury claims competent and compassionate service. If you or a loved one was injured in a serious accident involving a motor vehicle or a loved one suffered a wrongful death, we will inform you of your rights and walk you through the complicated process of seeking compensation for your personal injuries or loss.
Providing personal injury litigation experience that matters in the outcome
of your case
With more than 20 years of experience, Tom Pyle is a seasoned attorney in all matters relating to Kansas personal injury law. He meets with each client in person and handles the case from start to finish. In a vehicular accident, the call often arises for expert testimony and accident reconstruction. Working closely with private investigators and witnesses, we get to the bottom of your claim and work hard to ensure that you are compensated for your personal injuries. We are committed to justice.
Handling all your personal injury claims
Whether you are the victim of an auto collision due to a driver texting behind the wheel or suffered defective drug side effects from a negligent manufacturer, we know the legal process and are here to answer questions regarding your personal injury claims, including:
- Car accidents — If you have been injured in a car accident, we are known for our ability to secure maximum compensation for injuries and property damage. Whether you have been injured due to another driver’s negligence or a defective car part, we can help.
- Workers’ comp — Workers’ Comp enables an injured worker to receive medical benefits as well as income and disability benefits. You should be receiving treatment for all of your injuries, not just a few your insurance company allows. Call us today for more workers’ comp info.
- Personal injury — Have you been injured due to someone else’s negligence? As your personal injury attorney, we can assist you in recovering compensation for past and future medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and more.
- Wrongful death — An untimely death is always tragic, and surviving family members need reliable legal counsel to handle their wrongful death claims. If you’ve experienced an unexpected death in the family due to negligence, call us today.
- Premise Liability — Premises liability is the area of law dealing with liability for injuries that result due to some condition or use of property. If you have been injured as the result of a property owner’s negligence, contact us today
- Product Liability — If a person suffers an injury from a defective product, he or she can pursue compensation for the damages through a product liability claim. If you or someone you love has been injured by a defective product, call Pyle Law today.
are committed to justice and we will work hard for you to achieve fair results.
Contact a Kansas personal injury law firm for a
free initial consultation to discuss your case
The Kansas personal injury law firm Pyle Law handles cases in McPherson County and throughout the State of Kansas. Now is the time to call for your free consultation at 620-241-9000, via email at email@example.com, or contact us online.